Hours and Admission
Valid from 2008/4/28
- Persons eligible for multiple discounts can choose only
one discount offer. Special ticket holders must show your valid certification.
- Free Entry to the Permanent Exhibition, Kids' Land and
special exhibition ：
- MWR members
- Disabled individuals and one accompanying person
- Free Entry to the Permanent Exhibition (not including
group tours) ：
- Aged 65 or older
- Children under 110 cm
- ICOM members
- Concessions to the Permanent Exhibition ：
- R.O.C. military and policeman
- citizens of Jhonghe City or Yonghe City
- Concessions to the Kids' Land ： Children under 80 cm
- Concessions to foreign groups ： 12+ people
for 20% discount
- Children aged under 6 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The Museum provides audio guide for rent. Rental fee:
NT$80 for each audio guide.
- The above admission fees are used for voluntary donation.
Museum of World Religions hereby declares that, recently the Museum opening hours
has been mistakenly reported by media. Correct opening hours as followss：
- Opening Hours: Tuesday to Sunday, 10:00~17:00
- Ticket Office Hours deadline: 16:30
- Recommended visiting time is 1 to 2 hours.
Thank you for your support. We look forward to your visit.
Copyright©Museum of World Religions. All Rights Reserved.